MAREVISIO is a leading design and management company established in Hong Kong that offers complete services adapted to the Chinese and Asian markets.
- 40 years’ experience in the marine field
- First and foremost experience of China market
- Proven track records
- Transparence in sourcing and operations
- Outstanding top management
- Extensive knowledge and experience
- International standards
- Adaptable solutions
MAREVISIO executives have a proven track record in Europe, Taiwan and China in various fields:
- Marine and submarine operations
- Harbor design & management
- Ships and yachts handling and servicing
- Fleet management
- Shipyard management
- Yacht club set-up and operations
- Sailing school management
- Large events management
- Media/PR and promotion
MAREVISIO is a pool of experts that provide consulting services for marina projects under a number of configurations:
- BOT: On large governmental projects
- DMOT: On private and corporate projects of any size
- DST: On any marina project
- DOT: on any existing project
Consulting services are adaptable and modular, so they can match any configuration and organizational system. We can offer turn-key projects or assist our clients with any of the modules.
TYPICAL SCHEDULE OF MARINA PROJECT & DEVELOPMENT
A marina construction goes through several major phases, split further into different categories and tasks.
1) PHASE ONE: FEASIBILITY STUDY The feasibility study includes the following: - Location impact and limitations (population, transport, weather conditions, etc…) - Environmental impact (pollution) - Market survey and estimates - SWOT analysis - Definition of scope (type, size, berthing, satellite modules) - Preliminary business plan
2) PHASE TWO: DESIGN - General layout - Marina layout - Conceptual design and planning - Technical specifications - Construction plans (contractor)
3) PHASE THREE: CONSTRUCTION - Harbor construction by building contractor (main piling and concrete work) - Facilities implementation by contractors (piers, berths, etc..) - Regular survey by MAREVISIO experts to ensure construction and implementation is done according to specifications
4) PHASE FOUR: OPERATIONS - Design & implementation of operating system - Computerized control - Staff recruitment & training
5) PHASE FIVE: MARKETING (This phase actually starts early at time of planning and construction) - Final Business Plan - Marketing strategy - Membership system - Activities & events
Typical time frame:
- Preliminary planning (phase 1) takes a few months to a year
- Construction takes 1 to 2 years depending on project size
- Implementation of system takes 1 to 3 years depending on project size.
Examples: A small marina can start operations in a year and be fully operational and ready to transfer after 3 years. A large marina can be fully operational and ready for transfer after 5 years. Fully operational means all berthing and facilities can be used to their full potential, all activities have been tested and running, and management and staff are fully trained and able to operate the marina without outside assistance.
MAREVISIO teams up with the best partners & suppliers in the industry Our main partner NDA is a French company established in Dubai and Shanghai. NDA designs commercial, residential and waterfront projects and has unparalleled experience in waterfront developments in Asia, with a presence of nearly two decades and tens of projects completed or under construction. For marinas construction and ancillary facilities MAREVISIO works with leaders in the field from Europe, Australia and China.
WHY CHOOSE US
• Proven skills and track records
• Unique combination of international and local market knowledge
• Transparency in all operations
• Best costs control and streamlining of systems